Integration Counseling Center for Language and Employment
The Integration Counseling Center offers refugees and immigrants counseling, German courses, and help with career entry and advanced training.
The Integration Counseling Center (IBZ) Language and Career and the counseling center FiBA 2 advise people with migration and refugee experience from the age of 16 on opportunities for schooling, qualification, training and employment.
- We offer consultations without an appointment
- We help you get into German courses and qualification measures
- We register you for the vocational integration class (BIK)
- We work out school and professional perspectives
- We clarify possibilities for education and training
- We talk about your educational background and your individual skills and knowledge
- We support your job application
- We provide information on the recognition of diplomas
- We refer you to other specialized institutions
- We offer KomBI career counseling (competence-oriented, biographical, intercultural)
- We give out the Münchner Bildungsbegleiter (Munich education guide)
If you are a client of the Jobcenter, please contact your integration counselor at the Jobcenter for an appointment.
The IBZ Sprache und Beruf is part of the Munich Employment and Qualification Program (MBQ).
- Counseling for refugees and immigrants aged 16 and older
- Counseling independent of residence and nationality
- ID card
- if available: Credentials and certificates (also from the country of origin)
Duration & Costs
A consultation takes about one hour.
There are no fees.
Our office hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Thursday 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm